Send an Email
The Tebben Land Roller
The Tebben Land Roller levels fields by pushing rocks, root balls and residue evenly across the surface for better harvesting efficiency and less combine downtime. Download Land Roller brochure.
- 42" Diameter Tubes - .600" Wall
- Rear wheel hydraulic steering standard
- Heavy duty four bolt flange bearings with 2-7/16 replaceable shafts
- Optional hydraulic hitch package available
- Sizes available include: 7', 17', 21', 31', 33', 41', 42', 45', & 52'
- 42" drum - 5/8 wall
- ST 235/80 R16 tires/load range E
- 6-bolt wheels
- 13'.2" transport width
- 5/8 wall empty weight of 500lbs/ft
- Hydraulic floating hitch pkg.
- Mechanical acre counter
- The Stitcher Roller when rolled over the soil, engages surface stalks, residue & root balls.
- Aerates the soil by piercing the soil layer and penetrating to a depth of 1.25”.
- Leaves Pockets and indentations which reduces or limits run-off and erosion.
- Stitcher teeth create pockets that hold moisture from rain.
- Pockets slow down the flow of water but also can hold a small amount of water as a temporary reservoir.
- Download a Stitcher Roller brochure
Contact John McDaniel (Phone: 507-829-5714) in Minnesota, North Dakota & South Dakota.
Contact Reese Morissey (Phone: 515-290-5443) in Iowa.
Advantages of the Culti-Roller:
- Helps eliminate problems with root balls, rocks and stalks
- A new use for the cultivator stored in the back shed
- Along with using trash cleaners on the planter, the Culti-Roller will have the same results as a land roller, for a fraction fo the cost
- Rolling later helps eliminate an erosion problem form high winds and heavy rains
- More time to pick rocks before rolling
- Keeps in moisture in the dryness of the summer
- Keeps soil open longer to absorb spring rains
- Download a Culti-Roller brochure